Chick-pea is the Turkish peas, a family plant bean. It contains a set of vitamins and necessary mineral substances. Chick-pea will become excellent addition to your diet!
It is required to you
- Potatoes - 3 pieces
- Onion (large) - 1 piece
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Chick-pea - 150 g
- Water - 300 ml
- Cream - 100 ml
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper (for soup) - to taste
- Paprika, dried garlic, salt (for the baked chick-pea) - to taste
1. We cook chick-pea. At first he needs to be killed in cold water for the night (or at least for 6 hours), to drain water and to wash out chick-pea, to fill in with new water and to cook within an hour. We divide ready chick-pea into two parts - one of them will go to a cream soup, another to crunchy chick-pea.
2. For preparation of crunchy chick-pea we spread it on paper towels and we dry. Further - we mix salt, paprika and dried garlic in a separate pan, plentifully we strew chick-pea and it is carefully mixed. We spread chick-pea on parchment for pastries, we bake 30-35 min. at a temperature of 180 degrees, periodically stirring slowly.
3. Small we cut onions, we rub on a small grater garlic (or we pass through a press). We warm vegetable oil in a deep frying pan, we fry in it onions and garlic 3-4 minutes.
4. We clean and wash potatoes. We cut it into cubes. We add potatoes together with 300 ml of boiled water to onions and garlic. We extinguish to softness of potatoes (10-15 minutes).
5. We spread boiled chick-pea and potatoes in a blender bowl. We crush the submersible blender to a creamy state. We spread back in a pan, we add spices and cream, slightly we warm up (we don't boil). If soup too dense, it is possible to add boiled water. Everything is carefully stirred.
6. We serve the hot baked chick-pea and fresh greens cream soup.