How to you the idea to surprise the guests with a shish kebab? Believe, it is not a joke: you are really capable to surprise them with a shish kebab and only not absolutely usual – this will be from the shrimps baked in ham. So tasty, but at the same time dietary delicacy will be remembered to everyone and will quickly disappear from a table.
It is required to you
- - 12 large cleaned shrimps;
- - 100 g of ham;
- - 100 ml of olive oil;
- - 1 tablespoon of honey;
- - 1 lemon.
1. Well salted ham best of all will be suitable for this dish, otherwise shrimps will turn out leavened – is them it will be impossible.
2. Separately inwrap each cleaned shrimp in a ham slice. When all shrimps are inwrapped, pierce them through a skewer. If you plan to use skewers or small wooden skewers, in advance take them not for long in water (that became impregnated), otherwise they will burn and shrimps won't be baked.
3. For a change you can alternate shrimps on skewers to pieces of vegetables: paprika, cherry tomatoes, etc.
4. In line sauce. That to make it, it is only necessary to shake up together a dried peel and juice of a lemon, honey and olive oil.
5. Shrimps bake in ham within two minutes on a brazier or a barbecue then sprinkle sauce. The shish kebab moves on a table hot. Bon appetit to you and your guests.