E-mail became a part of our life. More often there is a need to have several postal addresses for different types of communication - business, at forums, personal. Work with a large number of mailboxes on the websites of mail services is not really convenient. Help resolve this problem email clients can. One of the most popular mail services is Outlook Express. Setup of the entering and outgoing mail of Outlook Express is made at the same time.
It is required to you
- - Outlook Express
1. Click "Start-up" for a call of the main menu and pass into "Programs".
2. Select Outlook Express from the list of programs and specify the Accounts point in the menu "Service" of a window of the program.
3. Click "Add" and select "Mail …".
4. Enter the desirable name of the author of mailings which is displayed in all letters in the field "Displayed Name" of the section "Enter a Name" of the Master of Connection to the Internet dialog box and press Next for command execution.
5. Specify the electronicaddress mails in the field "E-mail" of the section "E-mail Address of the Internet" of the Master of Connection to the Internet dialog box and press Next to go to the following step.
6. Select desirable type of the server for the entering and outgoing letters and enter data in the respective fields of the section "E-mail Servers" of the Master of Connection to the Internet dialog box. Press Next for confirmation of the choice.
7. Enter the e-mail address with protection from spam bots. Make sure that Java-Script is included.
8. Specify the desirable password in the Password field of the section "Entrance to Mail of the Internet" and lift a checkbox in the field "Remember the password". Press Next to go to the following step of setup of an e-mail client.
9. Click "Is ready" in the section "We Congratulate!" for saving settings of the account of the client of mail service Outlook Express.
10. Specify just created account on the Mail tab of the Accounts on the Internet window and click "Properties".
11. Go to the Servers tab in the opened properties window of the selected e-mail and lift a checkbox in the field "Authentication of the user" in the section "Server of Outgoing Mail". Click "Setup".
12. Lift a checkbox in the field "As on the server of incoming mail" in the section "Login" of the opened Server of Outgoing Mail window and press the OK button in all open application windows of Outlook Express.
13. Click "Close" in the Accounts window for completion of setup of an e-mail client.