The horse-radish root on the structure doesn't concede to the most effective antimicrobial remedies owing to the high content of special substance of a merozin. Snack from horse-radish (damn thing) was initially known in the territory of Scandinavia and Greece, and took a place of honor in the Russian culinary tradition later. All options of preparation of a damn thing are based on a classical way of preparation.
It is required to you
- – 1.5 kg of rhizomes of horse-radish;
- – 3.5 tablespoons of sugar;
- – garlic to taste;
- – 5 ml of lemon juice;
- – 1.5 tablespoons of salt (coarse grinding);
- – 1.5 cups of boiled water.
1. Before process don't forget that horse-radish has not only a sharp aroma, but also can cause considerable irritation mucous eyes or a nose. Therefore try to secure as much as possible yourself and use special gloves when processing roots of horse-radish.
2. Remove a thin skin from the top part of rhizomes. Further crush roots by means of the blender, the meat grinder or a small grater. Place the turned-out weight in the prepared plastic container, sprinkle lemon juice, salt, you posakharit and add chopped garlic. Leave for 5-8 minutes.
3. Dilute mix from horse-radish, sugar and salt with water to desirable consistence. If you love sharper damn thing, then it is necessary to pour in waters on a minimum. Liquid snack from horse-radish – less burning.
4. Prepare clean banks of small volume. Fill each can the brim and a zakuporta with a cover. You store a damn thing in a cold spot no more than 5 months. At will it is possible to season snack from horse-radish with beet juice or the crushed tomatoes.