Cherry is perfectly combined practically with any kinds of the test. It can be used as a stuffing both in fresh, and in the frozen look. Cherry - berry very juicy, and this feature needs to be considered when baking pies.
It is required to you
- For the test:
- 50 g of a desi;
- 50 g of sugar (at will);
- 1 tsps of vanilla sugar (at will);
- 1 egg;
- 1 tsps of baking powder;
- 150-200 g of flour.
- For a stuffing:
- 300 g of the frozen cherry;
- 100-150 g of sugar;
- 3-4 tablespoons of starch.
1. At first make shortcake dough. Pound the softened desi with sugar and vanilla sugar, add egg and carefully mix the received weight.
2. Mix flour with baking powder and sift through a sieve to enrich with oxygen, and then fill up in oil and egg mix. Knead dough and send it to the fridge for 1-1.5 hours.
3. Such dough can be made in advance: it can be stored in the freezer up to 2-3 months. You can try also its fast option, having replaced a desi vegetable or margarine, and egg - ¼ glasses of water. Besides, sugar isn't obligatory ingredient for the test in this pie therefore use it at will.
4. Because of the juice flowing from cherry dough can razmoknut, and pie propechtsya badly. That to avoid it, make a stuffing with addition of potato or corn starch.
5. Previously defreeze cherry at the room temperature or in the microwave oven. Cast away berries on a colander and substitute a bowl for the flowing-down juice. Measure the received volume of liquid and add it water to 1 liter.
6. Pour starch into 1 glass of cherry juice and well stir. Pour the remained liquid in a pan, add 100-150 g of sugar depending on your taste, boil and enter the divorced starch. Then lay out in a pan of berry and mix before solidification.
7. Take a baking dish with a diameter of 24-26 cm, oil, distribute on it dough, make sides. Then lay out and level a stuffing. Bake pie in the oven warmed up to 180 degrees within 25-30 minutes.
8. It is possible to make cherry pie closed or with a cover in the form of a lattice. For this purpose increase amount of ingredients for the test by 1.5-2 times, knead, cool and divide it into 2 unequal parts. Big distribute on a form bottom, and smaller roll in layer and cover with it pie.
9. To make top a lattice, cut smaller layer of the test for long strips and spread out them over a stuffing. By means of a figured knife roller it is possible to make edges of strips corrugated.