Offal on a holiday table? Why not. Pork ears in marinade will quite justify the confidence and will surprise guests with a pungent flavor. The dish is cooked in advance, releasing time in day of reception of guests.
It is required to you
- 2 pork ears;
- 1 carrots;
- 1 bulb;
- 3 garlic gloves;
- bay leaf;
- black pepper peas;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 tablespoon of 9% of vinegar;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
1. Well wash out pork ears under a stream of cold water. If necessary you poskoblit them a knife. Wash out once again.
2. Put the washed-up ears in a pan. Pour into it about 3 liters of cold water. Cover a pan and put on strong fire.
3. As soon as water begins to boil, uncover, reduce fire. Put the peeled carrots, garlic and onions in a pan. Add bay leaf and peppercorn. You cook ears on slow fire 2.5-3 hours. Water in a pan has to boil very quietly.
4. After the end of cooking switch off fire. Leave pork ears in broth before full cooling (so they will become more fragrant).
5. Pull out the cooled-down pork ears from broth, dry. Cut ears small straws.
6. Boil 2 eggs until ready.
7. Make marinade. For this purpose mix 1 tablespoon of 9% vinegar, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, small cut boiled eggs. Salt and pepper marinade to taste. Add to it the crushed greens (fennel, green onions, parsley).
8. Put pork ears in marinade, carefully mix everything. Leave ears for pickling for 2-3 hours.
9. Give to a table pork ears in garnished marinade from boiled potatoes. Enjoy your meal!