It is the best of all to trim socle of the house with durable facing materials. It will allow to avoid need of its repair every year and also will protect the house from undesirable leakages. Finishing of socle stone is most beautiful and durable.
It is required to you
- - timbering;
- - concrete solution;
- - facing stone;
- - palette;
- - construction lacing;
- - brush;
- - rags.
1. Expose the stones prepared in advance their flat party to timbering as it is possible more closely to each other if you want the minimum size of seams, and far away from each other if you want seams to be wide. For the best adherence of stones to timbering record them small amount of cement slurry.
2. On height of the exposed stones accurately fill in in the prepared and fixed timbering with stones cement slurry which should not be too liquid. Liquid solution will much longer stiffen, and there is probability that stones will lay down irregularly, having failed in it.
3. 2-3 hours when concrete solution grabs later, it is possible to start installation of the following row from stones and concrete solution where the procedure repeats. Thus, in day it is possible to lift socle, having at the same time revetted it with stone, approximately on 50–60 cm.
4. In 2-3 days after filling of socle the timbering can be removed.
5. Having accurately removed timbering, clean stone from excess numb concrete. After that prepare cement slurry and close up by means of the palette seams between stones.
6. Having waited for 3-4 hours, embroider these seams brush and clean front surface of facing stone from the solution which has got on it.